Revised version: 15.06.2009 (final)
Product name and version: KPE/Shared Space Tools, M36 stable version.
Organisers of the test: FH-OOE
Date of the test: 02.06.2009
Date of the report:
Editor: Eva Zöserl
Contact name(s): Eva Zöserl (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Neme of the tool/product:
Community View of KP-Environment/Shared Space Tools
Purpose/objectives of the test:
Number and type of participants:
One research assistant from FH-OOE who is mainly involved in contributing to the design of KPE tools as well as in usability issues. Additionally, the participant has 3 year lecturing experience.
Results in main points, e.g. bullet list
- The information message about adding users to groups should include a hint that a group must be created first.
- The appearance of nodes should be updated.
- Link descriptions should be possible in order to indicate for example the role of the user within a specific group.
- Provide a list of existing groups when clicking “Add to group” in the context menu of a user.
- The left sidebar is only after resizing the browser window available.
- There don’t must be a differentiation between hierarchical and relationship link. The add link functionality was not working. Easier way of creating links between users and groups: drag user to the group.
- The item info in the right sidebar (group as well as user) should be checked.
- Selecting more than one link and deleting both simultaneously should be possible.
This page is a category under: usability
and under Category Of Feedback Testing Data