The Flash Media Server installation
The Real Time Awareness Tools are integrated into the SSGUI application.Proper running of the Real Time Awareness tools require the following criteria to be running for its proper operation.
Real Time Awareness Criteria
- Flash Media Server 2.0 or equivalent ( Red5 ) should be installed and running on ukko.mobile.evtek.fi.
- The application files should be deployed on the sever. The application files can be found in the server side folder of the svn server side application files. (Note If the Red5 is used , the application files should be ported to java)
- Flash Media Server Administration (All commands should be executed fromt he command line with sudo priviledges)
Flash Media Server Administration
- Starting the server (/opt/macromedia/fms/server start ) Note the space in between the command and the parameter
- Stop the server (/opt/macromedia/fms/server stop ) Note the space in between the command and the parameter
- Restarting the server (/opt/macromedia/fms/server restart ) Note the space in between the command and the parameter