M24 Knowledge Browser Service build/installation instruction
- Checkout the Knowledge Browser Service project form the subversion repository: http://trac.kp-lab.org/svn/wp6/KBrowser/trunk/.
- In the lib directory, open the swkm-client-2.2.0.jar (e.g. with a zip tool) and modify the services.properties file so that the service location point to your rdf suite service.
- In the source/java directory, modify the log4j.properties file, so that the 'log4j.appender.kbservice.File' point to an existing location in your server. Note that your server must have write permission to this location.
- Run the build.xml with ant.
- In the dist directory, you will find the generated .war to deploy in your server.
- Deploy the war file generated from the build instruction (e.g. using your server admin interface).
- To check if the service is deployed, see if the web service desciption is visible at http://your-server-url/KBService2.4/KBService?wsdl
M24 Shared Space Tools Installation