- very good examples online
- good looking widgets (very objective here…)
- seems like they have studied the existing frameworks/libraries and done most of the things better
- time spent not only working with browser differences but actual optimization. E.g. the TreePanel works really well even with big amounts of data and nodes
- open source (at least in the scope of KP-Lab needs)
- size? Needs a base library to function and adds its own code on top of that. Might easily exceed what some might call quick, small and handy. Still, there is the build system for removing parts that are not needed, thus reducing the size.
- licensing – not totally open source, commercial options available too, depending on use, naturally